I’m supposed to be spending the day with the wife and child, however, the wife took a nap and the child is playing garden with stuffed animals and after sending me to the “store” to buy “seeds” I decided to check on some internetting things.
What? They’re fake.
- The Tigers have lost five of their last six games. That’s not good.
- The Tigers are two games behind the Chicago White Sox and still have seven games to play against them.
- Brennan Boesch, Delmon Young, and Quintin Berry walk into a bar. The bartender says, “What’cha want to watch.” Berry claps his hands.
- Miguel Cabrera has 99 RBI. RBI’s. Ribeye’s.
- Alex Avila has the highest walk rate on the team. But let’s never bat him second.
- Quintin Berry has the highest strikeout rate on the team, but he’s probably better than Young and Boesch. Zing!
- Andy Dirks has a .506 slugging percentage, but let’s never bat him fifth.
RHP: Jackson, Avila, Cabrera, Fielder, Dirks, Peralta, Boesch, Young, Infante
LHP: Jackson, Infante, Cabrera, Fielder, Dirks, Peralta, Avila, Young, Berry
- Austin Jackson, Prince Fielder, and Quintin Berry walk into a bar. The bartender cheers because he sees Fielder. Berry claps.